Pakistan launches Pass Track App for incoming passengers
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has introduced a mobile application to maintain the data of passengers traveling to the country.
As per the decision, it would be mandatory for all passengers to submit their requisite information/data through the said application.
"Effective from May 1, 2021, this will be a mandatory requirement and no exception in this regard shall be allowed," a press release from Pakistan High Commission in London said.
Furthermore, it is prime responsibility of the airline operators to ensure that all passengers traveling to Pakistan have submitted complete information through the Pass Track App prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan.
Any or all cases of non-compliance will be dealt with strictly in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
Additionally, the requirement of submission of Health Declaration Form will cease from Monday 1, 2021 upon coming into effect of the mandatory requirement of submission of information/data through the app.
Pakistan on UK's red-list of travel bans amid ... 03:30 PM | 2 Apr, 2021
LONDON – The United Kingdom has placed Pakistan along with other countries to its red list from April 9 to avoid ...
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Sialkot AC Sonia Sadaf held responsible for Firdous Awan’s outburst ...09:08 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021