Pakistan launches Pass Track App for incoming passengers
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has introduced a mobile application to maintain the data of passengers traveling to the country.
As per the decision, it would be mandatory for all passengers to submit their requisite information/data through the said application.
"Effective from May 1, 2021, this will be a mandatory requirement and no exception in this regard shall be allowed," a press release from Pakistan High Commission in London said.
Furthermore, it is prime responsibility of the airline operators to ensure that all passengers traveling to Pakistan have submitted complete information through the Pass Track App prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan.
Any or all cases of non-compliance will be dealt with strictly in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
Additionally, the requirement of submission of Health Declaration Form will cease from Monday 1, 2021 upon coming into effect of the mandatory requirement of submission of information/data through the app.
Pakistan on UK's red-list of travel bans amid ... 03:30 PM | 2 Apr, 2021
LONDON – The United Kingdom has placed Pakistan along with other countries to its red list from April 9 to avoid ...
- US Ambassador Donald Blome says devastation caused by Pakistan floods ...11:50 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022