Pakistani FM Qureshi embarks on two-day visit to Egypt
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Tuesday departed for Egypt on a two-day visit on the invitation of his Egyptian counterpart.
Qureshi is visiting Cairo on the invitation of Egyptian counterpart Sameh Hassan Shoukry. The Foreign Minister will hold detailed consultations with Shoukry. Both sides will discuss bilateral relations. Qureshi and Shoukry will also hold a joint press conference as well.
He will also hold meetings with the Pakistani community as well as with Egyptian businessmen. Talks about investment opportunities and the incentives for foreign investors will also be discussed in the recent visit.
Before departing for Cairo, Foreign Minister said in a video message that Egypt is an "important country of the Muslim ummah which is also known as Africa's gateway".
"Promotion of trade with African countries is amongst our government's important priorities," he added.
The recent visit to Cairo is also meant to promote relations between both countries, he added.
- Islamabad police issue traffic plan ahead of PTI’s long march10:48 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Azadi March – Road blockades disrupt fuel supplies in parts of ...10:28 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Containment, arrests as Imran-led PTI marches on Islamabad today09:58 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan beat Sri Lanka women in 1st T-2009:15 AM | 25 May, 2022
- PTI’s Azadi March: O, A level exams in Islamabad, Rawalpindi ...08:55 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Sajal's healing words for Ahad's ailing aunt win her praise11:15 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022