Teachers' welfare is our priority, says Dr. Mumtaz Anwar Ch ahead of PU ASA election 2021
LAHORE – Punjab University Academic Staff Association's (ASA) annual election is being held on 18 Feb 2021 (Thursday).
During the election campaign, the the presidential candidate and director institute of economics Dr. Mumtaz Ch said that the maintaining sovereignty of Punjab University is our top agenda.
He said ASA, under his leadership, has been working and will continue to work for the welfare of teaching staff at the most prestigious higher education institution of Punjab. 'We will take steps to introduce reforms for sustainable development of university and its teaching staff', he added.
In his statement, he opposed the newly introduced Ph.D. admission policy of Higher Education Commission (HEC) and assured, ASA under his leadership will play an important role to rehabilitate Ph.D. policy.
- LIVE: PTI supporters in Imran Khan's long march set police van on ...11:03 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022