Teachers' welfare is our priority, says Dr. Mumtaz Anwar Ch ahead of PU ASA election 2021
LAHORE – Punjab University Academic Staff Association's (ASA) annual election is being held on 18 Feb 2021 (Thursday).
During the election campaign, the the presidential candidate and director institute of economics Dr. Mumtaz Ch said that the maintaining sovereignty of Punjab University is our top agenda.
He said ASA, under his leadership, has been working and will continue to work for the welfare of teaching staff at the most prestigious higher education institution of Punjab. 'We will take steps to introduce reforms for sustainable development of university and its teaching staff', he added.
In his statement, he opposed the newly introduced Ph.D. admission policy of Higher Education Commission (HEC) and assured, ASA under his leadership will play an important role to rehabilitate Ph.D. policy.
- Police shot dead student coming to Peshawar for test07:14 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Top US officials meet COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in Afghan ...06:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- OPPO F19 Pro to launch soon – Here is a sneak peek of what is yet ...06:22 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PDM jointly nominates Yousaf Raza Gillani for Senate chairman race06:10 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi shares his thoughts on International Women's Day05:44 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Virat Kohli wishes Women's Day to wife Anushka Sharma, daughter ...03:20 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reveal gender of their second child in ...04:30 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- #IWD2021 – Mukhtaran Mai announces to join Aurat March in Multan ...03:00 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021