PSL 2019 trophy unveiled at National Stadium before Karachi Final
Sarfaraz Ahmed and Darren Sammy - captains of for both finalists, Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi - lifted the trophyduring a ceremony at Karachi's National Stadium.
Addressing a joint press conference, Sarfaraz said that the kind of cricket seen in the second leg of PSL is completely different than what was played Dubai or Sharjah.
“PSL will become even more fruitful once the tournament is completely shifted to Pakistan," he said.
The Gladiators' skipper added that he has a strong team lined up with many individual top scorers who will dominate tomorrow’s showdown.
Sammy, on the other hand, said that he believes in team performance instead of individual performances.
Zalmis have won a PSL final in 2017, while Gladiators have made it to the last round for the third time.
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022