Maya Ali writes an emotional note for late father after brother’s wedding
The entire experience of planning your siblings wedding is an emotional whirlwind, especially if any of your loved ones are missing.
Popular actor Maya Ali recently took to Instagram to post an emotional moment from the wedding ceremony of her beloved brother Affnan.
The post was accompanied by a heartfelt note for her father, who passed away in 2016.
“Weddings always have those moments where everyone’s around, people celebrate their happiness together and they become one big family… But baba you were no where,” she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Weddings always have those moments where everyone’s around, people celebrate their happiness together and they become one big family... But baba you were no where, I tried looking for you, but you were not there to hug me and this was the moment when i got another reality check... Everyone was around me except you Baba, may ALLAH grant you a higher place in jannah Ameen 🙏🏻🙏🏻 (love you Amma)🤗🤗
The Parey Hut Luv star went on to say, “I tried looking for you, but you were not there to hug me and this was the moment when i got another reality check… Everyone was around me except you Baba.”
Praying for her father, Maya said, “May Allah grant you a higher place in jannah Ameen.”
The Teefa in Trouble star also extended love towards her mother as well, “love you Amma.”
Share your thoughts in the comments section below and stay tuned for more!
- China inks UN Arms Trade Treaty01:15 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan extends condolence with Turkey over deaths in fireworks ...12:22 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Indian troops kill Kashmiri youth in Pulwama11:19 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020