Rabi Pirzada to launch a Hijab, Abaya brand
LAHORE - The controversial Pakistani singer Rabi Pirzada is all set to launch her own brand Burqa, a form of the full-length veil for women. According to details, Rabi s plan to come up with Burqa has been stimulated by a recent happening where some poor women had come to her asking for help.
View this post on Instagram
Salam, few days back 5 women came to me and said u have been giving our children education n groceries since long, now we know who are u,u left tv or filmein and now u don’t ve work like us, when I didn’t answer they continued that they want to pay me back, by sewing my clothes and cleaning my house,cook food. It actually brought tears to my eyes they had no mood to leave me alone. There came this idea to my mind, ABAYA AND HIJAAB stitching, not for me, but to sell and let them find some work.So here i need ur help, if u have any skill from logo designing to market it contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org must mention in subject ur skill. Let’s help these brave women earn there living. I believe best SADQA JARIA is to help mankind. #chotisibaat
In a recent video message, Rabi revealed that some five women had shown up to her house to ask for alms of late.
"I came to know while interacting with the poor folks that they all were skilled in stitching work. So, I decided to take the initiative to start my own brand of Burqa, which would also provide the begging women with a respectable livelihood by contributing as stitcher of the product", said Rabi.
On the other hand, Rabi Pirzada has taken a break from her showbiz profession and decided to devote her time to religious and social service causes.
What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020