Sanjay Dutt opens up about his battle with cancer
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt has finally opened up about his battle with cancer and is positive that he will “beat” the disease soon.
In an Instagram video posted by celebrity stylist Aalim Hakim, the 61-year-old actor flaunted a scar on his head and shared that’s he’s already back to work.
"This is a recent scar in my life, but I'll beat it. I'll be out of this cancer soon," he said.
The actor further revealed that’s he’s growing a beard for his upcoming film ‘KFG 2.’
"So it's good to be back, good to be in the role. I am happy to be on the sets again," he added.
Previously, the Munna Bhai star had announced that he’s taking a break from work. Dutt was in Dubai last month with his family.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020