‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for Afghanistan
ISLAMABAD – Commerce Adviser Abdul Razak Dawood said on Friday the government was making efforts to boost trade and exports with Afghanistan.
He said that stability in Afghanistan and healthy economic relationship between the two countries would help boost bilateral trade.
Talking to media on the occasion of first cargo handling from Islamabad airport to Afghanistan via road, the minister termed it a “historic moment”. A private air company named WF Integral brought the cargo to the airport.
The advisor said despite having a cargo handling facility at Islamabad Airport, the service was not available for international transportation.
“This facility would also help in despatching goods coming from other countries to Afghanistan,” he added.
Historic step – Islamabad-Tehran-Istanbul road ... 05:27 PM | 9 Oct, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The first two National Logistics Company (NLC) trucks carrying goods from Pakistan reached Turkey via ...
- Another US school shooting leaves 19 children dead11:22 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Islamabad police issue traffic plan ahead of PTI’s long march10:48 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Azadi March – Road blockades disrupt fuel supplies in parts of ...10:28 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Containment, arrests as Imran-led PTI marches on Islamabad today09:58 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan beat Sri Lanka women in 1st T-2009:15 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Sajal's healing words for Ahad's ailing aunt win her praise11:15 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022