Facebook user, Asif, ends friendship with Mudasir, welcomes new 'best friend', Salman
According to the photo shared publicly by Asif Raza, his friendship with Mudasir is officially over. Going into the details of the breakup in the description of the photo, Asif opined that he had to let his former best friend go because "he became very selfish, Proudy, and those who shows me Attitude, I keep them under my Foot...... Huuhhh.......Now SAlman AHmad Naqash is my best friend......Its for information to all."[sic]
The photo of the public announcement is already going viral and gaining a lot of attention on Facebook. It has been shared more than 100 times and is getting a steady stream of comments, many from concerned mutual friends and helpful strangers.
One Facebook user Muhammad Arsalan Cheema offered his advice on the matter, "Chalo Asif Raza Rana yar galti tu insanoo sy hi hoti hy agar #Mudasir samajta hy k galti uss sy ki hy tu ap usy dosti kar lena...
Baki jo Allah ko manzoor hy......" (Asif Raza people make mistakes, if Mudasir thinks he has made a mistake then you should be friends with him again.)
Notably missing from the conversation is Salman, the new best friend. While most of the people in the comments suggest staying friends with Mudasir on humanitarian grounds, Asif remains adamant about his decision.
Mudasir and Salman were not available for comments at the time of the filing of the story.
Update: Asif has finally disclosed the reason for the separation on Twitter. He tweeted that, "Mudasir was a good friend until 10 September he report my pic on facebook and now he is alone and I have so many friends
Because I was right."
Mudasir was a good friend until 10 September he report my pic on facebook and now he is alone and I have so many friends Because I was right— Rana Asif Raza (@Asif_Raza_Rana) September 17, 2015
Asif now has thousands of friends from across the globe after his life decisions were featured on Gawker
Author's note: A lot of people on social media are criticizing Mudasir and and being generally negative. This is not right. We should be careful about judging him because he is also a sensitive person and we have not heard his side of the story yet.
- In a first, women security guards deployed at Masjid-al-Haram01:36 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Ch announces PTV's digitalization, recreation of national anthem12:59 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- LHC accepts bail petition of Shehbaz Sharif12:50 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Notable Islamic scholar Maulana Wahiduddin Khan dies of coronavirus12:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran condemns Quetta blast; seeks report11:41 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ayesha Omar explains the concept of ‘Royalties To Artists’08:07 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021