Indian troops kill another two young Kashmiris in IIOJK
SRINAGAR – Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism have martyred two more youth in Baramulla district of the Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
The troops killed the young men during a cordon and search operation in Uri area of the district.
Indian troops continued their military operations in different areas of Baramulla, Kupwara, Bandipora, Ganderbal, Pulwama, Shopian, Rajouri and Samba districts.
They also arrested over a half dozen youth in Kupwara, Ganderbal and Pulwama districts during the operations.
Meanwhile, occupation authorities have suspended internet service in Sopore area of Baramulla.
- Pakistan calls for judicial inquiry into civilians' killing in ...04:33 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- 645 new Coronavirus cases reported; seven deaths in past 24 hours04:23 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- How to check 10th Class Result 2020 Online via SMS on Mobile03:21 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- BISE Faisalabad board to announce Matric 2020 result today (view ...02:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston reunite for a virtual reading of Fast ...11:59 AM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020