Asif Raza Mir to appear in HBO's 'London'
The project, which was previously titled ‘Gangs of London’, has now been changed to ‘London’ only. Asif Raza Mir confirmed the news with a local entertainment website.
Also, Asif Raza Mir’s wife Samra Raza Mir has taken to Instagram earlier today, uploading a screenshot of a news unveiling veteran actor’s joint venture with the American entertainment giant, HBO.
Mir is currently shooting for the project in London. London is a 10-episode television series. The date of the airing of the series is not known yet but will be announced soon. This is a proud moment for Pakistan as local artists continue to get international recognition.
Asif Raza Mir has been one of the most prominent Pakistani actors who also owns a television production house A & B Entertainment.
Mir reached the peak of his career in the 1980s. He has acted in a number of Pakistani films and dramas. With his acting in an HBO project, he will surely rise to new heights of success.
Stay tuned for more updates.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020