Prince Harry and Meghan Markle help LA charity distribute meals amid lockdown
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have volunteered to help distribute meals to those in need amid the coronaviruspandemic.
According to People, the Duke and the Duchess of Sussex came out to deliver meals for Project Angel Food to help out others during these tough times.
On this day, the charity was joined by the Sussexes to distribute meals to those who are suffering from critical illnesses and are highly susceptible to the virus outbreak.
"They actually did two deliveries for us — one on Easter Sunday and one on Wednesday — and they've done it quietly," said Richard Ayoub, the executive director of the charitable organisation. "We're completely honoured."
According to the executive director of the charity, during their time at the event, the couple engaged with chefs, staff, volunteers, and other people participating in the service.
"What Meghan said is she wanted to show Harry Los Angeles through the eyes of philanthropy. It's just beautiful," Ayoub continues. "There's obviously a great deal of love and selflessness between them. They both are individuals who want to know about others."
Meghan and Prince Harry are now striving to live a financially independent life after quitting as royals this year.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020