Couple find 'naked man' in bed
The woman woke and discovered the intruder snoozing alongside her at about 1.45am.
Her partner challenged the man, who picked up his clothes and went to leave the house before he was arrested by police.
He then began convulsing, which led police to call an ambulance for the "drug-affected" interloper, who was taken to hospital shortly after.
The couple said the man climbed into the house through a window left open for the cat but he “wasn’t completely with it”.
“It was terrifying,” the woman, named only Katie, told Sydney’s Daily Telegraph.
“Chris [her partner] is on one side, I’m in the middle and then our stranger on the end right in with us. So just the sense of someone next to me who shouldn’t be there.”
She said she did not know how long the stranger had been in the bed.
“That’s kind of the scary part, how long he might have looking at us thinking it's a good idea to get into bed with these guys,” she said.
“He was asleep, I could feel heat.”
The man is undergoing medical checks at a hospital and will then be interviewed by police over aggravated break and enter charges.
Courtesy: The Telegraph
- Rabi-ul-Awal moon not sighted in Pakistan; Eid Milad-un-Nabi on ...07:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022