ECP launches online Complaint Management System
ISLAMABAD – The Election Commission of Pakistan has decided to launch an online Complaint Management System (CMS) for general public and all other stakeholders for submission of complaints and grievances.
Keeping in view the digital requirements of modern era, a demonstration of CMS was given in Islamabad today [Monday] to Chief the Election Commissioner.
It was informed that this system will reduce the gap between ECP and its stakeholders by providing them easy opportunity to redressal of their complaints electronically.
This will speed up the complaint resolution process and increase the overall efficiency of complaint resolution process. Using this system, a complainant can keep track of his complaint till its resolution.
The Chief Election Commissioner directed to make the CMS more efficient and robust.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020