Iran will never hold talks with US under pressure, says Hassan Rouhani
TEHRAN - Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that Iran will never hold talks with the United States (US) under pressure.
While talking to newsmen in Tehran, the Iranian President said that the US started to exert maximum pressure on Iran more than 20 months ago but Tehran has managed to better the conditions over the past six months.
"Iran will never negotiate under pressure ... We will never yield to America's pressure and we will not negotiate from a position of weakness. America's 'maximum pressure' towards Iran is doomed to failure," Rouhani said.
He termed Tehran’s cooperation as essential in establishing security in the Middle East region, adding to this Hassan Rouhani said that the country has no such issue with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that could not be resolved.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021