Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit
Jaafar Jackson, nephew of the king of pop Micheal Jackson is currently visiting Pakistan and is amazed by the warm reception from the locals.
Posing in front of the Pakistan Monument in the nation’s capital Islamabad, the 23-year-old wrote, “First day in Pakistan. Been looking forward to this trip and experiencing the different cities.”
The singer also plans to visit some universities, though he did not name any in particular. “Looking forward to meeting the students at a few of the universities I’ll be visiting,” he said.
Jaafar also posted a picture with him posing in front of the iconic Faisal Mosque and said, “Really enjoyed my time in Islamabad and now enjoying Lahore.”
The son of Michael’s brother Jermaine Jackson who was a part of the Jackson 5, Jaafar is a rising American singer and musician.
His debut single Got Me Singing raked around 5.29 million views on his VEVO channel.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Man self-immolates outside PM House in Islamabad08:57 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019