Economic sanctions lifted as Tehran fulfills nuclear agreement with world powers
According to a statement, Iran will be able to do business with global powers and its billions of dollars that were frozen by the international body could now be used and invested into the markets.
Following the announcement United States also lifted banking, steel, shipping and other sanctions on Iran. Iranian crude oil will also be able to reach US markets now.
The move was further coincided with a rare prisoner swap agreement between Iran and United States under which Tehran agreed to free five US citizen including a reporter of The Washington Post.
Iran and six world powers had announced in July last year that they have reached a deal about ending the Tehran's nuclear programme. US Secretary of the State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Jawad Zarif played crucial role in signing the deal.
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8 – Babar Azam lifts Karachi Kings to thrilling win ...05:50 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021