Johnny Depp has sued his former business managers for $25 Million
He stated that due to them, he lost 'tens of millions of dollars'.
The managers have denied these allegations and responded that the suit is a fabrication and a result of Depp's 'profligate' spending.
Depp made the allegations in a lawsuit filed on Friday in a state court, reportedly.
Depp filed the complaint, which is 52 pages long, against The Mandel Co, The Management Group, Joel L. Mandel, Robert Mandel, First American Title Insurance Co. and 15 other unnamed defendants.
Depp said that the self-dealing by TMG was so extensive that he has been forced to sell off assets to pay for the losses.
The attorney Matthew Kanny mentioned in the complaint: "Mr. Depp is one of the most sought after and highly paid actors in the world. He is also the victim of the gross misconduct of his business managers - The Management Group and attorneys Joel and Robert Mandel - who collected tens of millions of dollars of contingent fees, purportedly based on an oral contract, all at Mr. Depp's expense".
- PCB unveils commentators for PSL 202204:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Ali Zafar breaks silence on legal battle with Meesha Shafi04:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Urwa Hocane sets temperature soaring with new bold photos03:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021