Pugnacious Khawajas fire broadside at PTI chairman Imran Khan amid Panama case hearing
Both the Pml-N leaders looked aggressive in their tone and lambasted PTI supremo over the former's alleged U-turns.
Defence minister Khawaja Asif expressed that the case which was built on newspaper clippings seems to be falling down.
“Now the remaining political career of Khan will not last,” he said adding that Nawaz Sharif would become prime minister for the fourth time as well citing victory in upcoming 2018 elections.
'Imran should be ashamed of himself as he is trying to pressurise the sub judice Panama case' Saad Rafiq said adding that those who raised voice against offshore companies had their own offshore company.
Khawaja went on and took a potshot at Imran Khan by expressing that the articles 62 and 63 should be enforced on those having property and children as 'Benami'.
'Imran is doing politics over Panama issue and he is gearing up for 2018 elections' added Khawaja Saad Rafiq.
- Burj Khalifa turns white and green to mark Pakistan’s Independence ...11:23 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Taliban welcome Indian decision to return embassy staff to Kabul10:49 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- In Independence Day message, Blinken calls for further strengthening ...10:28 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- One died, scores injured in Karachi during celebratory gunfire on ...09:12 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Much awaited trailer of 'The Legend of Maula Jatt' FINALLY released08:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Celebs celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day07:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022