Worst news on the internet today: Politically driven supporters rammed a car into a donkey but why?
Our awaam sickens one another to the core and then demands justice? A generation that cannot differentiate between a donkey and a human being, cannot possibly differentiate between two leaders too if it is seen from that angle. How can they choose wisely when they cannot choose where their energy should be used? Rather than beating up a donkey for having "PML-N" written on it, the same energy could have been channelized trying to shelter the same poor animal if they really wanted their party's name to be seen in good light. Yes, PTI supporters simply tortured the animal because of the opponent party's name was written on it. Well, breaking news, donkeys cannot vote!
From children to animals, no one is free of the frustration when it comes to being punchbags of the supporters who are willing to kill each other for one pat on the back by their leaders.
Leaders, please speak wisely and refrain from name calling since your followers take each and every word in it's literal sense.
However the damage is done now, far badly than we could imagine. The people who rescued the animal reported:
“The Wound near his rear was an old abscess which burst probably when he collapsed. His nostrils have been ripped apart and his face was bleeding from all the wounds. He is not eating much and his body is still stiff yet shaking in fear. His wounds have been cleaned and he has been given pain killers. The girls at the shelter are sitting with him, hugging him, crying with him. He winces at any touch because he thinks each one will hurt"
With the upcoming elections looming upon us, no one is spared from the wrath of this time...not even the most helpless of animals. This is a hate crime. A #donkey beaten to pulp, punched in the face and abdomen several times, nose broken, kicked all ove.. https://t.co/OIKM2oRSuu pic.twitter.com/it2Fgct9DT— ACF Animal Rescue (@ACFAnimalRescue) July 16, 2018
- Three killed in explosion onboard Indian naval ship at Mumbai dockyard11:16 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gobi's Paints 3rd U19 Junior Polo Championship: Remington JPF score ...10:42 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan increases tax on mobile phone recharge10:20 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran condemns Houthi attacks on UAE in call with Abu Dhabi ruler09:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani Rupee sheds 26 paisas against dollar09:24 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Adnan Siddiqui takes a hilarious jibe at Humayun Saeed04:17 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Minal Khan and Ahsan Mohsin share stunning portrait from Kartarpur03:46 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021