Coronavirus: PHF postpones all hockey activities
LAHORE – In the light of WHO and Pakistan government directives regarding preventive measures to combat coronavirus pandemic, Pakistan Hockey Federation has postponed all district and national level Tournaments/Activities of March and April 2020.
Training plans has been sent to players so that they could continue individual training in their home, said a spokesman of the PHF here on Tuesday.
“The plan includes details about physical training, hockey skills and diet, which has been communicated through Whatsapp and email. The team management including coaches, assistant coaches and physical trainers would be responsible to implement the training plan by keeping in touch with players regularly”, he said adding “ The precautionary decision has been made to better protect the health and safety of the players, officials and staff”.
He said the offices of The PHF have been urged to take precautionary measures and follow standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
PSL 2020 postponed for indefinite period amid ... 12:18 PM | 17 Mar, 2020
KARACHI - Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Tuesday postponed Pakistan Super League (PSL) for indefinite period ...
In the meantime, the PHF has advised everyone in office to avoid shaking hands and make a safe distance while talking to each other.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid travel if you are sick
- If you have a cough or fever, then seek medical review
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020