Karachi police hunts 'terrorist' cobra
The 20-foot-long snake had caused terror in the area as residents were terrorized and unable to sleep peacefully for the last few days.
The security forces reportedly shot the cobra thrice using a pistol.
One or two doses of the anti-snake venom (ASV) vaccines prevent patients from suffering the neurotoxic and cardiotoxic effects of the snake poison.
The vaccines are now being produced in Pakistan as well.
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali silences body-shamers in latest viral video04:02 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sumbul Iqbal contracts coronavirus03:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021