New visa policy to boost religious tourism in Pakistan: Ambassador Asad
Addressing an Iftar dinner at the embassy in Washington, the ambassador said that Pakistan has demonstrated religious harmony by opening Kartarpur corridor.
Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States Asad Majeed Khan says new visa policy will promote religious tourism in Pakistan.— Government of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) May 17, 2019
Addressing an Iftar dinner at the embassy in Washington, he said #Pakistan has demonstrated religious harmony by opening Kartarpur corridor. pic.twitter.com/fyPrXBXxzR
The ambassador said the purpose of arranging an Iftar dinner at the embassy was to share the blessings of Ramazan and promote interfaith harmony and mutual understanding.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-14-Updated ...09:55 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports highest daily coronavirus deaths in ten months09:19 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 April 202108:48 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021