New visa policy to boost religious tourism in Pakistan: Ambassador Asad
Addressing an Iftar dinner at the embassy in Washington, the ambassador said that Pakistan has demonstrated religious harmony by opening Kartarpur corridor.
Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States Asad Majeed Khan says new visa policy will promote religious tourism in Pakistan.— Government of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) May 17, 2019
Addressing an Iftar dinner at the embassy in Washington, he said #Pakistan has demonstrated religious harmony by opening Kartarpur corridor. pic.twitter.com/fyPrXBXxzR
The ambassador said the purpose of arranging an Iftar dinner at the embassy was to share the blessings of Ramazan and promote interfaith harmony and mutual understanding.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021