New visa policy to boost religious tourism in Pakistan: Ambassador Asad
Addressing an Iftar dinner at the embassy in Washington, the ambassador said that Pakistan has demonstrated religious harmony by opening Kartarpur corridor.
Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States Asad Majeed Khan says new visa policy will promote religious tourism in Pakistan.— Government of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) May 17, 2019
Addressing an Iftar dinner at the embassy in Washington, he said #Pakistan has demonstrated religious harmony by opening Kartarpur corridor. pic.twitter.com/fyPrXBXxzR
The ambassador said the purpose of arranging an Iftar dinner at the embassy was to share the blessings of Ramazan and promote interfaith harmony and mutual understanding.
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021