Domestic consumers likely to receive more gas in winter: SNGPL
As per company's prepared schedule, company system will provide gas to domestic consumers from 6 am to 9am in the morning and from 5 pm to 10 pm in the evening and night to facilitate them.
During the rest of the day, gas will continuously be provided with low pressure, Radio Pakistan reported.
Domestic consumers have been facing gas load-shedding for years in the winter season, but enhanced supplies will help overcome outages this time around.
The SNGPL is also working to lay new gas pipelines in the areas which experience low gas pressure.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021