India's hegemonic pretences and aggressive actions threat to regional peace: Maleeha Lodhi
Speaking in the UN General Assembly's First Committee, dealing with disarmament and international security issues, Pakistan 's outgoing Permanent Representative to UN Dr Maleeha Lodhi said India 's conduct pose threat to Pakistan .
She said India 's "belligerent" military posture was demonstrated in February this year in the wake of the Pulwama incident in occupied Kashmir, it resorted to aggression against Pakistan on a completely false pretence, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Maleeha Lodhi said the recent unilateral action by India to further consolidate its illegal occupation of the internationally-recognized disputed territory of Jammu and Kashmir, in flagrant violation of multiple Security Council resolutions, has further engendered the volatility in South Asia.
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are producing a reality wedding series ...02:21 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Heroin recovery case: Court extends Rana Sanaullah's judicial remand ...01:27 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019