Japan condemns Gwadar, NW terror attacks, reiterates to support Pakistan security forces against terrorism
ISLAMABAD - Japan has reiterated its commitment to continue to support Pakistan’s government and its valiant security forces to combat the menace of terrorism.
In a condolence message, Japan's Chargé d’ Affaires in Islamabad, SHINDO strongly condemned the two separate terrorist attacks on security personnel and private guards in Gwadar and North Waziristan (NW).
While appreciating the efforts of Pakistani security forces in maintaining peace and stability, he said any act of terrorism cannot be justified for whatever reason or purpose, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said Japan has been supporting various projects of counter-terrorism in Pakistan, including improvement of facilities and equipment of law enforcement agencies dealing with counter-terrorism.
- Court grants exemption to Asif Zardari from appearance in Park Lane ...01:24 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Second COVID-19 wave: NCOC plans strict measures for 11 major cities ...12:40 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Chrissy Teigen pens heartbreaking essay about miscarriage12:18 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore for a day-long visit today09:21 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020