COVID-19 claims about 140,000 lives worldwide: WHO
GENEVA – About 139,378 people had died of COVID-19 worldwide, while the total number of confirmed cases had reached 2.074 million.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), within the past 24 hours, 82,967 new cases of the coronavirus and 8,493 fatalities have been registered.
More than 1.05 million COVID-19 cases have been registered in Europe, while the United States (US) remains the worst-hit country with 632,781 infected people.
At the same time, Johns Hopkins University said that more than 2.2 million people have been infected with the coronavirus worldwide, with over 148,000 fatalities.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020