Pakistan partially resumes flight operation for UK from April 19
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has announced to partially resume flight operation for United Kingdom (UK) to repatriate Pakistani British nationals stranded in both countries..
According to Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) spokesperson, flights will be operated from tomorrow (April 19, 2020) from Lahore and Islamabad to London, Manchester and Birmingham on daily basis.
The one-way discounted flight fare will be Rs110,000 or GBP 525, meanwhile, flights are available for booking starting today on first come first serve basis.
Passengers who booked flights earlier will also be adjusted.
Earlier, PIA has conducted special flight operations to repatriate Pakistanis stranded in United Arab Emirates (UAE) amid the deadly coronavirus outbreak.
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020