Pakistan records major decline in coronavirus cases
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan recorded 15 deaths with 617 new cases of Coronavirus across the country during last 24 hours on Tuesday.
As many as 270,009 patients were recovered from coronavirus in Pakistan.
According to the latest statistics, the total active Covid-19 cases in the country were now 13,633.
Sindh with 126425 cases of Coronavirus was at the top among all other provinces followed by Punjab with 95611, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with 35337 cases, Balochistan with 12321, Islamabad with 15401, Gilgit-Baltistan with 2538 and Azad Jammu and Kashmir with 2199 cases.
- PM Imran to virtually address UNGA session on Friday09:29 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020