Sharmila Tagore in Lahore to attend literary festival
Renowned Indian film actress of her times Sharmila will attend the opening ceremony of the LLF and will deliver the keynote address.
The first day session will be titled “In conversation with Sharmila Tagore”, based on the life and film career of the actress. The session will be moderated by novelist Hameed Haroon.
Meanwhile, LLF organisers announced on Thursday that all sessions scheduled on the first day of the festival had been cancelled, adding that the festival would now only be held on two days instead of three owing to security concerns.
The festival’s Facebook page announced, “LLF2016 will start on Saturday, February 20, and conclude on Sunday, February 21.”
The LLF will have diversified topics of literature, film, arts, and it will be attended by national and international personalities.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:48 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021