PTV license fee increased by Rs 65
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) led federal government has approved an increase of Rs 65 in Pakistan Television (PTV) license fee.
The government has sought approval from the federal cabinet to increase the fee, from Rs 35 to Rs 100, through a circulation.
The decision will put an additional burden of Rs 21 billion on consumers annually.
The additional amount will be added to the electricity bills of the consumers.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020