NAB recovered over Rs141 billion in 2019, President told
ISLAMABAD – Chairman National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Justice (R) Javed Iqbal Thursday presented annual report of the Bureau to President Arif Alvi wherein it was told that the corruption watchdog had recovered Rs. 141.54 billion during the last year.
Moreover, the Bureau had also completed 747 inquiries and 269 investigations during the said year and the accumulative success ratio of prosecution remained 68.8%.
Expressing satisfaction over the performance of NAB, the president said the Bureau was an independent organization and it needed to be further strengthened to eradicate corruption from the society.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020