CTD kills four terrorists in Balochistan
QUETTA – The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) of Balochistan police claimed to have gunned down four terrorists during an operation near Quetta on Friday.
According to a CTD spokesperson, the operation was carried out on a tip-off in an area that is 60km away from the provincial capital. The CTD was informed that terrorists were present at a hideout.
The spokesperson said that during an exchange of fire, four terrorists were killed, while six of them managed to flee. The terrorists were belonging to a banned outfit.
The official further said that a large quantity of weapons and ammunition was seized from them.
“They were involved in attacks on security forces in the last one month,” the spokesperson said.
Last month, the CTD had foiled a major terror bid and killed four terrorists in Quetta’s suburban area.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021