JUI-F local leader shot dead in DI Khan, 2 days after party rally
DI KHAN (Web Desk) - A local leader of the JUI-F Haji Alam Shah was gunned down at his residence in Tehsil Paroda in Dera Ismail Khan on Wednesday.
According to police, three unidentified armed persons intruded Alam's house and murdered him on the spot.
Earlier on Monday, the JUI-F held a joint rally with the PML-N in DI Khan, during which the Prime Minister inaugurated various development initiatives for the district, including the construction of an international airport and an agricultural university.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020