Raveena Tandon is all praise for Pakistan; says ‘Humanity wins over politics'
Pakistan's air traffic controller helped the pilot of an Oman-bound flight coming from India after Mayday alert.
According to details, an air traffic controller of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority rescued an aircraft from India to Oman in the past.
When humanity wins over politics . Pakistani air traffic controller saves a Jaipur to Muscat flight from disaster https://t.co/XEzSuVFzUC— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) November 16, 2019
According to Indian media, there were 150 passengers aboard the passenger plane from Jaipur to the Indian city and was trapped in bad weather while passing over the Karachi Region, while the plane coming from Jaipur was hit by lightning at 38 Hz, it came to a height of 36 Hz.
According to sources, the air traffic controller of CAA immediately assisted the captain of the ship to escape heavy air traffic in Pakistan .
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- 32 early harvest projects completed under CPEC in 5 years04:52 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- AIOU to enroll students for short courses till February 2104:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019