Raveena Tandon is all praise for Pakistan; says ‘Humanity wins over politics'
Pakistan's air traffic controller helped the pilot of an Oman-bound flight coming from India after Mayday alert.
According to details, an air traffic controller of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority rescued an aircraft from India to Oman in the past.
When humanity wins over politics . Pakistani air traffic controller saves a Jaipur to Muscat flight from disaster https://t.co/XEzSuVFzUC— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) November 16, 2019
According to Indian media, there were 150 passengers aboard the passenger plane from Jaipur to the Indian city and was trapped in bad weather while passing over the Karachi Region, while the plane coming from Jaipur was hit by lightning at 38 Hz, it came to a height of 36 Hz.
According to sources, the air traffic controller of CAA immediately assisted the captain of the ship to escape heavy air traffic in Pakistan .
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PSL Draft 2020: Franchises pick players from platinum, diamond, gold ...08:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019