Raveena Tandon is all praise for Pakistan; says ‘Humanity wins over politics'
Pakistan's air traffic controller helped the pilot of an Oman-bound flight coming from India after Mayday alert.
According to details, an air traffic controller of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority rescued an aircraft from India to Oman in the past.
When humanity wins over politics . Pakistani air traffic controller saves a Jaipur to Muscat flight from disaster https://t.co/XEzSuVFzUC— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) November 16, 2019
According to Indian media, there were 150 passengers aboard the passenger plane from Jaipur to the Indian city and was trapped in bad weather while passing over the Karachi Region, while the plane coming from Jaipur was hit by lightning at 38 Hz, it came to a height of 36 Hz.
According to sources, the air traffic controller of CAA immediately assisted the captain of the ship to escape heavy air traffic in Pakistan.
- Pakistan reports 4,858 new cases, 40 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:11 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 August 202108:46 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Rain frustrates Pakistan's bid to win West Indies T20I series11:58 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021