Sohail Ayaz – Child abuse predator sentenced to death in Pakistan
RAWALPINDI – A court on Wednesday handed down death sentence for three counts to Sohail Ayaz, who has been convicted of sexually abusing children and uploading videos the heinous acts on the dark web.
District and Sessions Judge Rawalpindi Jahangir Ali Gondal announced the verdict. He also imposed a fine of Rs500,000 on the convict.
The court also awarded seven years rigorous imprisonment to Ayaz’s accomplice Khurram Tahir besides slapping a fine of Rs100,000.
Ayaz, who has been working on an international project in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, was accused of sexually abusing several children.
Three cases of child abuse were registered against him at Rawat police station in Rawalpindi. He was arrested a year ago.
Media reports claim that the convicted person abused hundreds of children and shared the indecent pictures and videos on the dark web.
Sohail Ayas had also served four years imprisonment in UK while legal proceedings against him were also conducted in Italy.
- Mahira Khan and Hrithik Roshan rub shoulders at Red Sea International ...06:34 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan announces to provide medical education to prisoners06:23 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan launches first ever animal rights curriculum05:58 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- TikToker Ayesha Akram faces arrest for defying court orders in ...05:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic breaks the internet with new photos04:47 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Legendary singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan celebrates 48th birthday04:21 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022