PCB invites bids for Pakistan Super League franchises
According to a statement the PCB has offered tenders for as many as five franchises that have been named as Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta.
The bid winners will be granted right of each franchise for a tenure of ten years.
Interested parties can approach the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) not later than November 15, 2015.
The first edition of country's first ever T20 league is planned to be held in United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Supreme Court allows PTI to stage protest in Islamabad’s H-9 sector06:29 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Indian court hands down life sentence to Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik ...06:03 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Imran Khan says ‘no deal' with govt, as PTI launches ‘Azadi ...04:52 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Veteran actor Sajjad Kishwar passes away aged 8904:00 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022