WHO lauds Pakistan for effectively overcoming COVID-19 pandemic
ISLAMABAD - The World Health Organization (WHO) has appreciated Pakistan for effectively overcoming the COVID-19 pandemic.
Addressing a function in Islamabad in connection with World Patients Safety Day, WHO Country Representative Dr Palitha Mahipala said Pakistan is one of the seven countries in the world to overcome the pandemic.
He said opening educational institutes is a difficult decision but medical staff, WHO and Ministry of Health are working together to train teachers for creating awareness about the disease.
- Stampede kills at least 15 near Pakistani consulate in ...12:29 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India hands back strayed Chinese soldier in Himalayan11:54 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sindh police officers applied leaves on Bilawal House directions: ...11:34 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Camila Cabello inspired every song Shawn Mendes ever wrote11:17 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sana Javed and Umair Jaswal tie the knot10:23 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- IHOP opens its first-ever branch in Karachi's Khayaban-e-Shahbaz09:54 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020