FM Qureshi to leave for UK this month
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi would embark on a four-day official tour to the United Kingdom later this month.
Reports said that Qureshi will be in London from September 26-29 and will hold meetings with British officials on Afghanistan, bilateral relations and others.
The foreign minister will also address a defence think tank and will meet British-Pakistani community leaders.
A day earlier, the UK government announced to remove Pakistan from its red travel list after five months.
The British authorities have also removed Kenya, Oman, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Maldives, Turkey and Bangladesh from the list.
In a recent interview with The Independent, FM Qureshi said that the UK should accept the new reality in Afghanistan and immediately release aid to the Taliban-run government.
UK removes Pakistan from red list 08:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
LONDON - The UK government has removed Pakistan from its red travel list, reports said on Friday. The British ...
- It's not a good time to talk to India about better relations: PM Imran12:48 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: After hunting down India, Pakistan ready to take on New ...12:18 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Bahraini counterpart ...11:27 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021