PM Nawaz likely to return from London today
According to a statement, doctors have thoroughly examined Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and termed his health as stable. Doctors have also allowed the premier to travel.
Meanwhile Punjab Chief Minister SHahbaz Sharif has also telephone Nawaz Sharif to inquire about his health.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's medical reports are satisfactory and he will soon fly back home, Shahbaz Sharif said in a press release. He also thanked the whole nation for their prayers for Prime Minister's health.
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Madina becomes WHO's 'first large healthy city' in the world06:04 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan vs South Africa series trophy unveiled05:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Remembering Chef Fatima Ali on 2nd death anniversary04:40 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bilal Abbas Khan featured in 30 under 30 Global Asian Stars04:16 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021