#MeAt20: Shehzad Roy, Jemima Goldsmith and other celebs take a trip down memory lane
The internet has gone gaga for the online trend of people posting snaps from when they were 20-years-old - and many celebrities were quick to jump on the bandwagon, too.
There’s nothing like a trip down memory lane. The cringe-worthy, adorable, and memorable moments of our past remind us of our good ol’ days. And thanks to Instagram, even during lockdown, we can relive moments with our friends and family.
Here are some celebs giving us a rush of emotions with the #MeAt20 challenge:
Just as handsome as he is today!
Our all time lady love.
Dashing as always
#MeAt20. PC Lobby. Remember sketching 16-18 hrs continuously everyday...back breaking. Needed to support family & save 4-5 lakhs to be able to record my first music album & video. Took me 5 yrs & “Huqa Pani”- “Channo” was released. Rest is history. Will never forget those times. pic.twitter.com/0mf24518iE— Ali Zafar (@AliZafarsays) April 18, 2020
Chef and cooking-show host Nigella Lawson:
Can’t find one at 20, so here’s one when I was 23 pic.twitter.com/Jk2qdVdOIO— Nigella Lawson (@Nigella_Lawson) April 16, 2020
Former Manchester United player Robin Van Persie:
Have you shared any picture of yourself when you were in your 20s? Let us know in the comments secion below and stay tuned for more!
- ECC meeting underway in Islamabad to review countrywide economic ...01:32 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Prophet’s (P.B.U.H) Mosque in Madina Munawara to open gradually ...12:30 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Indian troops kill two Kashmiri youth in Kulgam12:01 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- My 23-year-old cousin died because of coronavirus, take this disease ...04:27 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020