PIA Faisalabad-bound flight leaves behind luggage of 130 passengers at Jeddah airport
JEDDAH - Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight PK 764 has reached Faisalabad from Jeddah ten hours behind schedule after leaving behind luggage of 130 passengers at Jeddah airport.
All 130 passengers of PK 764 on Monday voiced protest at Faisalabad airport over PIA negligence.
According to sources PK 764 was due to land in Faisalabad airport from Jeddah with 130 passengers on board on Sunday at 7 pm but it reached on Monday at 5.15 am.
PIA management has assured its passengers that they will get their luggage back within two days.
PIA chairman Azam Saigol resigned earlier this month after a fatal PK-661 air crash which killed 47 passengers. Prominent singer-turned-evangelist Junaid Jamshed was also among those who had died in the crash along with his wife Neha Junaid.-Online
- Trump’s Mideast plan: Pakistan wants Jerusalem as capital of ...07:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Female polio vaccinator killed in Swabi firing incident06:32 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian PM Modi's war-mongering remarks06:10 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Malaysia in talks with Pakistan to import security guards04:39 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Of the Sellers of Gender Stereotypes04:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019