PIA Faisalabad-bound flight leaves behind luggage of 130 passengers at Jeddah airport
JEDDAH - Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight PK 764 has reached Faisalabad from Jeddah ten hours behind schedule after leaving behind luggage of 130 passengers at Jeddah airport.
All 130 passengers of PK 764 on Monday voiced protest at Faisalabad airport over PIA negligence.
According to sources PK 764 was due to land in Faisalabad airport from Jeddah with 130 passengers on board on Sunday at 7 pm but it reached on Monday at 5.15 am.
PIA management has assured its passengers that they will get their luggage back within two days.
PIA chairman Azam Saigol resigned earlier this month after a fatal PK-661 air crash which killed 47 passengers. Prominent singer-turned-evangelist Junaid Jamshed was also among those who had died in the crash along with his wife Neha Junaid.-Online
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019