Jazz attracts shoppers in Islamabad with JazzTube, Mofun apps
The “JazzTube” a popular online VOD (Video On Demand) and “Mofun” a gaming platform grabbed the attention of a lot of people at the shopping malls of the federal capital as participants of all ages enjoyed their favourite movies, games and fun-filled activities.
MoFun (App) is designed for Android users with a real-time strategy (RTS) gaming experience on affordable price, where you do not need a credit card to make any kind of payments on this App. The Virtual Reality (VR) game enriched the festivities and attracted the shoppers.
On the other hand, JazzTube which attracted a large number of users by providing the widest variety of content in various categories, including Hollywood, Bollywood and Pakistani movies, along with famous songs, family-shows and programs for kids was also showcased to the tech-savvy locals.
During the event, several performers presented their skills with acrobatic and thrilling dance moves on beats earning praise from the bystanders. Dozens of people won prizes through lucky-draw.
"The participants also expressed their delight on the success of this thrilling event, and urged JazzTube and MoFun to make it an annual endeavour," said the prize winners.-PR
- COVID-19: Punjab University announces 20% concession in fees06:46 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Covid scare at G7 meeting after Indian delegates test positive06:39 PM | 5 May, 2021
- IMF loan conditions carry political cost, says Pakistan finance ...06:26 PM | 5 May, 2021
- HBL enables e-Commerce Transactions for all PayPak Cards05:43 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Punjab announces complete lockdown from May 805:33 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Eshal Fayyaz gets candid about her marriage rumours with ...01:47 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Deepika Padukone, family test positive as India’s coronavirus surge ...10:54 AM | 5 May, 2021