Amir's inclusion divided Pakistani team, says Younis Khan
Talking to newsmen, Khan said that PCB should have held a nation-wide referendum at this matter to avoid any controversy. Amir's return has clearly divided the team, he went on to say.
When asked to comment about Yasir Shah suspension by ICC for using prohibited medicine, he said that apparently Shah was not telling the truth that he had taken the medicine of his wife mistakenly.
To another question Younis Khan said that Pakistani team is well talented and it has potential to win the upcoming T20 World Cup.
He also extended his best wishes towards PCB's Pakistan Super League (PSL) that is scheduled to start from February 4 this year.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz reveals name of her speech writer10:45 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021