Thank you for all the love & negativity, it helped me grow: Shahroz Sabzwari
LAHORE - Celebrities are some of the most beloved people in Pakistan. They are also some of the most hated. The same goes for celebrity couples; they either make us want to have a similar fairytale or scroll down every time we see a picture of them.
Actor Shahroz Sabzwari has faced a tsunami of backlash on social media ever since he tied the knot with model Sadaf Kanwal.
The aversion was brought on by a ‘rumoured’ affair between the two, while Shahroz was still married to Syra Yousuf.
After the entire episode, it appears that Shahroz is ready to leave the drama in the past and get on with life. In an Instagram post, the actor thanked both his fans and haters for helping him grow as a person.
“Thank you for all the Love and thank you more for all the negativity. I have taken it all in, and will use it as a POWER to grow and become better each day,” he said.
A few weeks ago, Shahroz had released a video in which he rubbished all allegations against him and Kanwal, saying they were conjectural.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021