Thank you for all the love & negativity, it helped me grow: Shahroz Sabzwari
LAHORE - Celebrities are some of the most beloved people in Pakistan. They are also some of the most hated. The same goes for celebrity couples; they either make us want to have a similar fairytale or scroll down every time we see a picture of them.
Actor Shahroz Sabzwari has faced a tsunami of backlash on social media ever since he tied the knot with model Sadaf Kanwal.
The aversion was brought on by a ‘rumoured’ affair between the two, while Shahroz was still married to Syra Yousuf.
After the entire episode, it appears that Shahroz is ready to leave the drama in the past and get on with life. In an Instagram post, the actor thanked both his fans and haters for helping him grow as a person.
“Thank you for all the Love and thank you more for all the negativity. I have taken it all in, and will use it as a POWER to grow and become better each day,” he said.
A few weeks ago, Shahroz had released a video in which he rubbished all allegations against him and Kanwal, saying they were conjectural.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:14 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Indian man makes $4,000 solid gold face mask for protection against ...08:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020