Gujranwala: Woman allegedly kills 22-year-old man she met on Facebook
The deceased was identified as Sheron Bhatti, a resident of Baghbanpura. The victim's cousin suspects that he was killed by a girl he befriended on social media.
However, according to the police, the woman is a resident of Sambrial and her parents were arrested while the deceased's mobile, clothes and other things were also recovered from her house. The woman's parents told the police she has gone to Nepal.
Initial investigation reports reveal Bhatti and the woman had decided to go abroad. But she killed him after taking the money.
Sheron was doing a course in nursing. His mother told the police she did not know the woman. The mother added her son was studying and wanted to go abroad.
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021