Hero of North Waziristan, Lt Agha Muqaddas, laid to rest in Lahore
LAHORE – Lieutenant Agha Muqaddas, who embraced martyrdom in North Waziristan on Wednesday, was laid to rest with full military honours in Pir Ronki graveyard today.
He died along with three soldiers in a fight against terrorists in Datta Khel area of North Waziristan.
Earlier, the Namaz-e-Janaza of the martyr was offered at Goal Bagh, Shadbagh, which was attended by a large number of people, army officers, friends, and MPAs Ghazali Saleem Butt and Chaudhry Shahbaz.
A unit of Pakistan Army paid tribute to the late officer by presenting guard of honour.
Young officer among 4 Pakistani soldiers martyred ... 09:43 PM | 18 Mar, 2020
RAWALPINDI – Four soldiers of Pakistan Army embraced martyrdom while seven terrorists were also killed during an ...
Brigadier Asif Hayat, Brigadier Muhammad Ahmad, Brigadier Ali Ijaz and Lieutenant Hamza laid wreaths on behalf of the president, prime minister, army chief and course mates on the grave.
- Khusro, Hammad given new portfolios as PM Khan reshuffles federal ...07:18 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 128 Pakistanis stranded in Uzbekistan return via PIA special flight05:48 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Pakistan within three weeks to start manufacturing its own ...05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- CM Buzdar orders all schools to slash fee by 20% for April & May04:50 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Danish Taimoor writes an appreciation note for the women in his life03:44 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- In rare address, Queen Elizabeth says UK 'we will succeed' in fight03:37 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019