Saheefa Jabbar confesses about feeling suicidal and shares her anxiety problem
Pakistan's supermodel Saheefa Jabbar has recently posted regarding her experience of fighting depression and anxiety and she states that the family and friends of the affected person should deal with it in a very normal manner. It is nothing strange and anyone can go through such phase. She hopes that her story will give strength to others who are fighting similar battles.
The post is being added below in which Saheefa has confessed her battle against depression:
Saheefa mentioned that she didn't share her experience as any public stunt but to help other poor girls and women who feel like committing suicide and ending the life. Saheeba shared that “After the first iftaar I got a message that shattered me. A girl shared her story with me and said she felt like committing suicide. I had to help! I had to reply because sometimes one reply can save a life. I’ve been there so I know,”
She mentioned it, There were times when she too wanted to commit suicide.
“I’m a very emotional person. If you’ve noticed I post white pictures on Instagram, but they’re never random. Those are emotional outbursts,” she added, revealing that’s how she deals with issues that bother her.
The model also stated that “We need to help each other fight depression without being judgemental. Also, let’s stop mixing religion with everything. A suicidal person doesn’t need to be lectured; they just need to be heard and loved.”
We totally agree with Saheefa, fighting depression is not easy but one can help others by showing care and love! sharing is caring. In terms of support too!
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan logs 2,333 new Covid infections, 47 deaths in past 24 hours09:12 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021