PM Imran directs to clear all outstanding dues of media houses before Eid
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to clear all outstanding dues of media houses before Eid, Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shibli Faraz said on Tuesday.
Briefing teh media about decisions taken at federal cabinet's meeting held in Islamabad with Prime Minister Imran Khan in the chair, Shibli said PM Khan was briefed about outstanding dues of various media houses owed to different ministries.
The premier instructed all the ministries to clear their dues so that media houses can pay salaries and outstanding amounts of media workers before Eid.
- Saudi Arabia decides to allow Umrah from Oct 412:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020