PM Imran directs to clear all outstanding dues of media houses before Eid
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to clear all outstanding dues of media houses before Eid, Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shibli Faraz said on Tuesday.
Briefing teh media about decisions taken at federal cabinet's meeting held in Islamabad with Prime Minister Imran Khan in the chair, Shibli said PM Khan was briefed about outstanding dues of various media houses owed to different ministries.
The premier instructed all the ministries to clear their dues so that media houses can pay salaries and outstanding amounts of media workers before Eid.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020