Karachi's Korangi mobile market sealed over coronavirus SOP violations
KARACHI - A local mobile market in Korangi No 4 has been sealed over violations of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) by the city administration to contain the threat of coronavirus.
The authorities have also imposed fines on several shops in the Badar Commercial and Saddar areas, reported Samaa Tv here on Thursday.
Moreover, two shops on the city’s Burns Road were also sealed. In Lyari’s UC 4 and 5, two shopkeepers and a coaching centre were issued final warnings.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan addresses special UNGA session (VIDEO)01:49 AM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Five Pakistani cricketers nominated for ICC’s ODI team of the decade11:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan condemns assassination of top Iranian scientist Mohsen ...10:58 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020